(An Abridged Doctrine – Complete statement is available from the Pastor)
- the Bible is the inspired, verbal-plenary, inerrant, and infallible Word of God.
- in one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons—Father, Son (Jesus Christ), and Holy Spirit.
- that Jesus Christ became man, lived a sinless life, shed His Blood on the Cross to redeem sinners, and was resurrected the third day after his death.
- that the Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin and points the lost to Jesus Christ for salvation.
- that the Holy Spirit Regenerates, Baptizes, Seals, and Indwells the believer at the moment of salvation and continually aids the believer’s growth through sanctification.
- that as a result of Adam’s sin all are born sinners.
- a person becomes a Christian by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone.
- that Satan is the declared enemy of God and man.
- God created the heavens and the earth in six literal, 24-hour days.
- that the local church is made up solely of born-again believers.
- God has given the church a commission to preach the Gospel to all peoples.
- that marriage was instituted by God and that it is a life-long, covenant relationship between one man and one woman.
- in a literal heaven and a literal hell.
- in a pre-millennial, pre-tribulation rapture.